Junior Revenue Analyst
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for two Junior Revenue Analyst to join our Revenue Management team based in Barcelona, Spain.
One of them will report to the Prime Programe Revenue Manager and the other will do so to the Regional Revenue Manager. The role will play a pivotal part in the transformation of the company. By joining a growing team within a global company like eDreams ODIGEO, the candidate will also gain deep knowledge of the Travel industry and of Pricing.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited):
- Drive sales and revenue across brands and countries for the products within the Revenue area (Flight, Flight + Hotel Packages, Insurance, Bags, Service Options,…) by designing and implementing relevant pricing actions in coordination with Product, Countries, Suppliers, Marketing and Finance teams;
- Engage in the improvement of KPIs, methods of pricing and tools for the products;
- Build deep knowledge of the product, clients and competitive environment to drive pro-active actions and help feeding the overall strategy;
- Ensure performance reporting;
- Ensure data quality.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative subject).
- +1 yr experience in a similar or analytical role within the travel industry will be highly appreciated.
- Fluent in English & with strong written & oral communication skills.
- First-hand experience with analytical tools appreciated (MS Excel, SQL, R, Python,).
- Analytical mind-set, problem solving skills & data driven profile.
- Organized, team player & self-starter.
- With attention to detail & focused on results & productivity.
- Strong interest for developing experience in a business environment.