We are now looking for Strategist to join our Marketing department in the SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain.
The SEO Strategist will be part of a fun, successful and highly experienced SEO team reporting to the Group head of SEO. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging and building a healthy SEO strategy.
What you will do:
- Identify and prioritise opportunities that will drive performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift,
- Drive SEO strategy including onsite optimizations, outreach and content strategy,
- Measure and report on changes, competitor activities and general trends,
- Own responsibility for log analysis, site crawls and monitoring and lead on strategic technical projects,
- Responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects,
- Work with other departments to ensure SEO needs are taken into account,
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to define requirements, prioritise recommendations and communicate back resultsInput into a wider SEO strategy,
- Lead Key SEO initiatives,
- Build cross-functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a profound impact on the organization,
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO,
- Drive the competitive research to reach and develop white-hat plans best to leverage SEO.
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation, working on large scale, multi-lingual websites in a technical capacity,
- The candidate should be native in German and fluent in English (mandatory),
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS & AJAX websites,
- Ability to work with large, complex data setsStrong understanding of Google Search Console/Botify/Ahrefs and similar applications,
- Ability to clearly communicate complex requirements to a range of audiences and stakeholders,
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Customer Focused,
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban is a plus,
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude.
What do we offer?
Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O'Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.