Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working in one of the world's largest online travel companies?
eDreams Odigeo combines billions of potential flight combinations and millions amazing of accommodation options every day in real time to create dynamic packages with special rates and provide the best holiday experience to our customers. With our customer in mind, we suggest the best accommodation that fits to our customer, giving all information and amenities with the best price. We are building the lodging platform, ODIGEO Connect, that serves millions of requests a day in eDreams ODIGEO through separate and new applications and infrastructure. We are applying our experience in lodging systems and microservices architecture to build a state of the art bedbank.
We are looking for a driven QA Engineer to join our headquarters in Barcelona. You will be working in Europe’s largest flight retailer platform which last year served over 18.5 million customers in 43 different markets through more than 60 million searches every day.
We set the path. Shape with us the way people travel.
You will be part of an Agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis. At eDreams ODIGEO, we believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
- Design and develop functional testing for both frontend and API
- Analyse and interpret test results and communicate them to the team.
- Prioritize the work load.
- Enhance and evolve the tools and suites used in testing.
Skills and qualifications
- You have a positive approach and extreme attention to detail.
- +2 years experience as a QA Engineer in SAAS, WEB and/or eCommerce companies.
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of automated testing tools like Behat or Cucumber and Selenium.
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and API interfaces.
- You find satisfaction in a job well done.