eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Join our growing team as Product Owner, based in our Barcelona Headquarters offices, to take part in the exciting journey to make the travel experience of millions of customers worldwide easier!
To be successful, you are someone who naturally takes a data-driven approach to product development, delivering high-impact yet simple solutions by using validated insights. You have experience working with designers, developers, copywriters, and business counterparts alike and adapt your communication style to motivate and inspire others.
- Get to know the user’s pain points inside and out, using these insights to make better informed decisions;
- Have a data driven mindset to ensure all decisions are based on facts, not opinions;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is often changing;
- Take a proactive approach to owning the full product lifecycle to deliver continuous impact (from concept development to tactical execution);
- Develop a product vision & roadmap for your area of focus for both desktop and smartphone websites;
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as Product Owner with web-based companies (working with Agile methodologies) with a passion for Product;
- Previous experience in e-commerce and the travel industry is strongly preferred, ideally with focus on conversion;
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments.
What we offer:
- Headquarters in sunny, vibrant Barcelona
- Competitive salary with generous bonus scheme
- Half-day Friday’s
- Free Spanish and/or English lessons
- Trainings, hackathons, travel to conferences
- State-of-the-art UX lab
- Discounts with airlines, local gyms, restaurants and shops
- A chance to work with a group of dynamic, international, highly-skilled people passionate about travel