Join our growing team as Product Owner, based in our Barcelona Headquarters offices, to take part in the exciting journey to make the travel experience of millions of customers worldwide easier!
To be successful, you are someone who naturally takes a data-driven approach to product development, delivering high-impact yet simple solutions by using validated insights. You have experience working with designers, developers, copywriters, and business counterparts alike and adapt your communication style to motivate and inspire others.
What you will do:
- Get to know the user’s pain points inside and out, using these insights to make better informed decisions;
- Have a data driven mindset to ensure all decisions are based on facts, not opinions;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is often changing;
- Take a proactive approach to owning the full product lifecycle to deliver continuous impact (from concept development to tactical execution);
- Develop a product vision & roadmap for your area of focus for both desktop and smartphone websites;
- 5+ years of experience as Product Owner with web-based companies (working with Agile methodologies) with a passion for Product;
- Previous experience in e-commerce and the travel industry is strongly preferred, ideally with focus on conversion;
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments.
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O'Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.